Submission Deadline :
11 January 2019 25 January 2019
*** Abstracts will be peer reviewed by the reviewers who are in scientific board of the symposium.
Abstracts are required to be written in English. E- book will include only English.
The abstract will be presented in poster and oral form. Winners will be awarded.
* The poster size cannot exceed cm 50 (width) x 70 (height).
* Abstracts will be submitted online via website . Abstracts sent by mail, fax or e-mail will not be evaluated.
* Before submitting your abstract, you can make the necessary corrections on the "Abstract Picker" online submission system. Before submitting, it is recommended that you do the final checking of your abstract carefully. It will not be possible to make changes after submitting.
* To be accepted, the applicant must have paid the congress registration fee.
* The title of the report, the name and surname of the authors, and the institution name should be specified in the abstract.
* The abstract title should be short and should reflect the subject matter. The title should be in uppercase and bold.
* The abstract should be clear in terms of content and scope.
* The original research summary should include introduction, purpose, method, findings, conclusions and key words.
* The compilation summary should include entry, subject's own headings, results and key words.
* Introduction, case(s), conclusion and Keywords should be included in the summary of the case presentation.
* Abstracts must be written in 350 words.
* International standard abbreviations can be used in the text. If there is a special abbreviation, the full expanse of the abbreviation should be written by opening the parenthesis in the place where it is first used.
*Authors may choose the form of presentation (oral or poster). However, the format of the presentation may be changed by the Scientific Evaluation Committee according to the contents of the abstract.
* Acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be evaluated by the scientific committee of the congress, and corrections may be requested from the writers when it is deemed necessary.
* All correspondence related to the abstract submitted into the system shall be made by the person who submitted to the system.
* After the evaluation of review committee, the acceptance or rejection of the abstract will be automatically sent to the e-mail address specified in the registration process. The accepted abstracts will also be announced on the web page.
* All abstracts considered as oral or poster presentations will be placed on the congress e-book